-
November 12th, 2005, 07:33 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I was talking about the patterns I got the other day. Last night I went to the fabric store and bought the (faux) shearling suede I needed for this super cute jacket. I cut the pattern pieces last night and put it together today.
I was really worried it would be very difficult because of the fabric, but it was actually pretty easy. I messed up a few seams, because it was so thick I couldn't put the presser foot down and had to guide the fabric myself, so they didn't always get sewn exactly right, but that was easily fixed.
I haven't found rectangular wooden buttons that aren't huge, so there aren't any closures yet, but Kaya K. didn't complain.
What do you think?
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...0560277&idx=31
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks